Monday, September 25, 2017

My new source of coffee beans


I had been buying different brands of ground coffee beans from several supermarkets until I chanced upon this coffee store last month.  It's called Coffee Lab and located at the 2nd Floor of U. P. Town Center.



I was strolling inside the mall and spotted this store.  I approached to see what it offers.

It has whole beans from different origins, mostly, imported.  I was looking for ground beans since I had no grinder yet then.  It has none; but, if requested, the grinding is free.

I'm particularly interested on the Bluenotes brand, which has "100% Single Origin Roasted Arabica Coffee" from 28 origins.

It also sells other coffee products, coffee machines, and equipment.

I didn't buy coffee beans yet; as,  I still had supplies of ground beans good for a week or so.  On my next visit, I got a 500 ml pack of Benguet origin and had it ground.  I was also considering of getting a grinder and a dripper.

So far, I've already tried 5 of the origins (Benguet, Ethiopia, Kenya, Colombia Supremo, Papua New Guinea).  There are still 25 more to try.

By the way, the salesladies, Mina, Mona, and Dianne, are friendly and accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment