Thursday, September 21, 2017

I'm a brewed coffee addict


I've loved the aroma and taste of a freshly brewed coffee and been addicted to it!

Before, I drank and didn't care whether it's instant or brewed as long as it's called coffee.

But, now, I mind.  And, I'm drinking freshly brewed coffee.

At home and in the office, I brew my coffee and drink it black.  Once in a while, I put cream for a taste variation.

In a coffee shop, I order  brewed coffee or, in some instance, cafe americano.  I rarely drink other types of coffee, like cappuccino and latte.

As an addict, I'm drinking 6 to 10 cups a day!  Nonetheless, I don't feel any negative effect of too much coffee, such as restlessness and sleep problem.  As a matter of fact, I drink a cup or two as nightcap.

By the way, yesterday, I consumed 8 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment